Yes, it is finally done and publicly released. And by public release, I mean that I have made a nice little banner for it on the right side and posted links to it on Reddit.
This is probably the last post about my Boulder Blaster project this year. I’m not done yet, but I have gotten very close. I might get some time to complete it during the holidays, so I can’t say if I failed or succeeded in reaching my goal of making a game this year just yet.
It has been a busy summer for me, but not because I been busy working with the Boulder Blaster project. Other projects and interests have stolen my time.
Lovely lovely tests. In my previous post about Boulder Blaster, I mentioned that I wanted to add tests to the code base. Tests that will check that my code behaves as I want it to.
Today I can present to you what I would like to call the first iteration of my game concept. You can check it out on CodePen.
The idea So once I decide on the goal of making a game, I started to think about game concepts. Specifically what my requirements on it should be.