At the start of this year I was introduced to Wordle and took to it imminently. It is a simple word game where you try to guess a 5 letter word.
This is probably the last post about my Boulder Blaster project this year. I’m not done yet, but I have gotten very close. I might get some time to complete it during the holidays, so I can’t say if I failed or succeeded in reaching my goal of making a game this year just yet.
It has been a busy summer for me, but not because I been busy working with the Boulder Blaster project. Other projects and interests have stolen my time.
Lovely lovely tests. In my previous post about Boulder Blaster, I mentioned that I wanted to add tests to the code base. Tests that will check that my code behaves as I want it to.
Today I can present to you what I would like to call the first iteration of my game concept. You can check it out on CodePen.
The idea So once I decide on the goal of making a game, I started to think about game concepts. Specifically what my requirements on it should be.