I have recently begun the journey of learning to code old DOS assembly and how to debug it in the debug version of DOSBox. And when being new to both, the debug screen in DOSBox is a bit overwhelming.
This is probably the last post about my Boulder Blaster project this year. I’m not done yet, but I have gotten very close. I might get some time to complete it during the holidays, so I can’t say if I failed or succeeded in reaching my goal of making a game this year just yet.
It has been a busy summer for me, but not because I been busy working with the Boulder Blaster project. Other projects and interests have stolen my time.
Today I can present to you what I would like to call the first iteration of my game concept. You can check it out on CodePen.
The idea So once I decide on the goal of making a game, I started to think about game concepts. Specifically what my requirements on it should be.
Early this year I started to think about all the various projects that I would like to do and which ones I should try to focus on.